1. Wash your hair and let it air dry. Who cares if it turns into a jungle of curls, a frizzy ball, an electrifying afro or just falls flat around your face.
2. Pamper your face and treat it kindly. If you want to prevent getting wrinkles early, use a face scrub and moisturize. Then study how beautiful your bare face is.
3. Go a day without makeup and smile at everyone. Watch how many compliments you will get on how beautiful your smile is, and how radiant your skin looks.
4. Wear something comfortable. Who cares if you want to lounge in your pajamas all day, feel as free as possible.
5. Turn up some tunes. Dance around like no one is watching.
6. Drink some green tea because it’s healthy and helps you wind down.
7. Hydrate yourself, water will give you that boost of energy you want.
8. Be friendly. Greet everyone, open a door for a stranger, help an elder load their car with groceries, help out around the house without being asked to.
Everyone who reblogs this will get the title of a book to read based on their bio/posts.
Everyone. I mean it.
For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because, One of the longest posts I will ever do.. and the most real, too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn’t easy. Just something to think about…did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I’m sorry, and Help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now–let’s start an intention avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don’t see your name, I’ll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status to give a moment of support to all those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can to.