1. Wash your hair and let it air dry. Who cares if it turns into a jungle of curls, a frizzy ball, an electrifying afro or just falls flat around your face.
2. Pamper your face and treat it kindly. If you want to prevent getting wrinkles early, use a face scrub and moisturize. Then study how beautiful your bare face is.
3. Go a day without makeup and smile at everyone. Watch how many compliments you will get on how beautiful your smile is, and how radiant your skin looks.
4. Wear something comfortable. Who cares if you want to lounge in your pajamas all day, feel as free as possible.
5. Turn up some tunes. Dance around like no one is watching.
6. Drink some green tea because it’s healthy and helps you wind down.
7. Hydrate yourself, water will give you that boost of energy you want.
8. Be friendly. Greet everyone, open a door for a stranger, help an elder load their car with groceries, help out around the house without being asked to.
Everyone who reblogs this will get the title of a book to read based on their bio/posts.
Everyone. I mean it.